W&W PRIVATE JEWELLERS Ltd (W&W)
1. W&W and W&W Jewellery are trading names of W&W Private Jewellers Ltd.
2. Customers must be at least 18 years of age to place orders.
3. These term and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
4. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998, all customer information is strictly confidential and not shared with any other parties. Held on secure server, and filed at premises.
5. No account details are retained other than as stated on the merchant copy card receipt.
6. W&W collects only information needed to complete an order which includes, but is not limited to; name, address, email, and contact phone number.
7. Payments can be made by BACS transfer or card (or cheque by arrangement/agreement).
8. Card payments can be made in person or by telephone.
9. All prices stated are final and are not subject to negotiation.
10. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to proceed work.
11. Title to all goods supplied by W&W remain the property of W&W until all payment due from the buyer is paid in full and shall not pass to the buyer until payment in full for the goods in question has been received by W&W.
12. All purchases or services to be invoiced and receipted in full.
13. We aim to deliver within the time scales stated, although at times delivery may be subject to circumstances outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of late or non-delivery.
14. W&W take no responsibility for any items not in their care, including after delivery.
15. Payment in full is required before delivery or on the issue of an invoice for all purchases and/or services. Unless otherwise stated.
16. Delivery charges may apply and be invoiced in addition to product and/or service price.
17. For goods shipped outside the UK customers are liable for any local or importation taxes or additional costs due on your purchase.
18. A separate invoice may be issued by the shipping agent for any additional or customs related charges.
19. VAT is charged on all applicable transactions and shown on the invoice.
20. All prices include VAT unless stated otherwise.
21. W&W operates the government margin scheme for second-hand purchases where relevant.
22. Due to the fluctuating prices of the constituent elements of the products, prices may be subject to change between the date of a quote and the date an order is confirmed.
23. Any extension to payment terms must be agreed in advance and in writing with W&W.
24. Payment may not be withheld or delayed by the customer for unauthorised returns or for any other reason without the written agreement of W&W.
25. W&W reserves the right to charge interest on a daily basis from the date payment is due until the date payment is received. The basis of interest will be 3% above National Westminster Bank plc Base Rate.
26. W&W may terminate this agreement and/or withhold further supplies in the event of amounts payable being overdue, breach of any Terms and Conditions as stated or any other reason at the discretion of W&W assessing that such action is warranted.
27. All costs incurred in recovering overdue debts including, without limitations, legal expenses will be payable by the customer.
28. Any sale transaction of new products that are processed off our premises. i.e. over the telephone, with the exception of custom made works or special orders; you will be entitled to cancel your order within 7 working days of the order being processed. This is in accordance with the EU Distance Selling Regulations.
29. Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this website. However, W&W gives no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, suitability, or reliability of the information and content of this website.
30. We do not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal for our site, or be connected by hypertext links from our site.
31. W&W reserve the right to use images and descriptions of any jewellery sold, designed or handled.
32. Images may not be displayed as actual size. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are taken at their widest points and included for guidance only.
33. All designs remain the property of W&W and may not be reproduced or used by any other party.
34. Any diamonds sold have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict in compliance with the Kimberley Process. The seller hereby guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
35. W&W withholds the right to undertake business under its own Terms and Conditions. It is the customer’s responsibility to raise queries relating to any Terms and Conditions at the earliest opportunity.
36. Refunds are only available if purchases or services are deemed unfit for purpose subject to failure to meet approved criteria.
37. W&W must be informed of any queries in relation to a product or service provided by W&W within 14 days of invoice, receipt or delivery.
38. Any items to be returned by agreement must remain unworn (where possible) be in good clean resalable condition.
39. W&W can not guarantee to accecpt or return any items that are outside our returns conditions or are deemed unacceptable and reserve the right to destroy these without compensation.
40. Repairs and services are not covered by any guarantees.
41. Customers are liable for any consigned or returned items until formally receipted by W&W.
42. W&W is not responsible for any damage caused by services provided from third parties, either instructed by W&W or by the client.
43. W&W is not liable for any damage incurred during or after the delivery process, and recommends customer insure all products.
44. It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm insurance details or instructions as required.
45. W&W recommends reading over all terms and conditions before submission of an order.
46. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is therefore assumed unless otherwise informed in advance.
47. Any disputes which arise will be exclusively governed in the courts of England under English law.
48. If any clause in our Terms and Conditions should be considered unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that clause shall be excluded, and not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.